Hey, everybody! My book Honeybee is currently available for purchase through CreateSpace, Amazon, and directly from me! It’s 108 pages of aggressively personal poetry: a year of breaking up and making up and breaking up again, a year of misplaced blame and learning slow acceptance, a year of letting go.
I hope you enjoy it! As always, thanks for reading.
I suggest everyone buy this book. I have been following this wonderful girls tumblr for a while and reading her personal thoughts and poems for a very long time now and I am definitely adding this to my amazon wishlist.
^ The poetry book from the writer of that last ask, and someone I’ve known and liked on tumblr for years. Check it out, won’t you?
I want a girl who gets up early.
I want a girl who stays up late.
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice,
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass.
Send Me Your Headcanons For Me!!!
Sleeping position, Do I drool or Snore in my sleep? :
Morning, Noon, Or Evening Person?:
In the Finnish creation myth the world begins as a vast ocean, upon which floats Ilmatar, the daughter of the sky. She floated alone for centuries, yearning for companionship, until the sea falls in love with her and impregnates her.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok